Conditions treated by acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
World Health Organization (WHO) officially published a report listing 31 symptoms, conditions and diseases that have been shown in controlled trials to be treated effectively and successfully by Acupuncture.
The acupunture's philosophy is to bring your wellness health back in a holistic way, stimulating your body to return into its natural balance.
ALLERGIES AND RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS
Colds and flu
Dizziness / Tinnitus
Runny or stuffy nose
Tiredness (can be extreme)
CHRONIC & ACUTE
ACHES AND PAINS
Back / Lower back pain
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Epicondylitis / Tennis elbow pain
Feet spur / Foot pain
Herniated disc pain
Muscle sprain / strain
Pain in the sole of the foot
Note: for better results you have to rest at least six hours after an acupuncture treatment!
Fatigue and tiredness
Body aches and pains
Irritable bowel syndrome
Nausea / motion sickness
The new approach to the natural view!
Dark circles and puffiness around the the eyes
Improve skin colour and texture
Lift saggy skin
Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
Bo(tulinum) tox(in) allergic reactions (nodules and asymmetry)
Both body and face
Bruises and swelling
Food / chocolat addiction
Obesity / weight loss
Plastic surgery recovery
Scars, keloids and fibrosis
Boost your metabolism
Supporting the cancer radio-chemotherapy treatments
Tremors and shaking hands
Cramps and menstrual disorders
Fertility IVF / impotence
Menopause / hot flashes
Tamara's Goviadinova Biography
ACUPUNCTURE, THE POINT OF WELL BEING AND WELLNESS
• Doctor in Acupuncture by WFCMS - Word Federation of Chinese Medicines Societies, Beijing, China
• Tamara's 6 years studies took place at Yau-Man Chinese Culture Institute, Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Tamara has been in the field of Acupuncture and for more than 10 years working with world class Traditional Chinese Medicine in private practice, public hospital and onboard Carnival Cruise Lines luxury SPA's in United States
• In 2006, Tamara co-founded Zhong Yi Yao Association of Chinese Medicine - Azymec. Azymec organizes seminars to standardize Chinese Medicine into international levels.
• Tamara is also granddaughter of an herbalist who lived in Harbin, China.
• Tamara uses her acupuncture treatment skills and experience to treat all types of conditions: back pain, arthritis, sciatica, insomnia, sea sickness, stress, facial rejuvenation, scar issues, sports injuries, traumatic injuries, autoimmune diseases, stroke and neurological disorders. Using several aspects and advanced Chinese Medicine healing techniques to include Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Therapy, Gua Sha, electroacupuncture, laser acupuncture, magnet therapy and lifestyle recommendations, Tamara is able to begin treating your health concerns today.
Click here and book now your consultation to feel how Acupuncture will benefit your specific health concerns. Indulge yourself with confidence and get ready to have your health completely spoiled!